Thursday, December 15, 2011

...a Lotta talent...

I swear, it really is serendipity that one of my fave blogs to follow - Emmas Design Blogg - did a post about Lotta Agaton at the same time I have.

I've been following Lotta on facebook for a while now, and always find her images so beautiful and inspiring. She's a freelance interior stylist based in Stockholm, and her clients include Elle Interiƶr, Ikea, Decor Maison, Kvadrat and Unicef to name a few.

Lotta will be opening a store in Stockholm soon, and launching an online webstore shortly after that. I can't wait to see more of her amazing work - makes me want to move to Stockholm!









And some images of the new store in Stockholm:



Find Lotta at:
Blog
Agent
Store

~All Images via Agent Bauer and Emmas Design Blogg

No comments:

Post a Comment