Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beauty in the Haunt

My best friend and current roomie just sent me an email entitled "This Photographer and I should be Best Friends".

Because I'm a smart ass, I responded "Perhaps you should write to him and tell him how happy he makes your pants?" before actually checking out the links or the photos.

I'm starting to think perhaps we should all be best friends with this photographer.

His name is Ibai Acevedo, and whilst I'd love to give a bit of a run down on him, unfortunately his site is in Spanish. His pictures, however, speak a thousand words in a thousand languages - they're haunting and uplifting at the same time, his portraits evocative and seductive while maintaining innocence or tragedy.


 










Images via Ibai Acevedo

No comments:

Post a Comment