Monday, March 8, 2010

The First

I think it needs to be said - I have given in. I was never going to create a blog.

Of course I was also never going to have a facebook account either.

Luckily, I can maintain my sense of self worth! I still have not fallen to Twitter. Hurray!


I am, however, able to redeem myself, as this blog is not only a place for me to store and share beautiful and inspiring things with the world (and help keep me organised, an impossible task if ever there was one) it is also helping to complete an assignment for Tafe in which I need to create and present a manifesto for my design ethos.

I think it also needs to be said - I'm not very good with HTML, nor do I have any idea where I want to go with this. Only that I have a passion for design and the beautiful things in life, and this passion is filling me, bursting from me with fire, and I can't hold it in any longer.

So I've decided to share it with you fine folk. Aren't you lucky?

Now, as I am working full time and studying part time (Interior Design and Decoration at Enmore Design Centre in Sydney - yes that is a shameless plug) I can't guarantee a post every day, but I will endeavour. What I can guarantee is lovely things to look at and inspiring things to remember.

So for now, stay lush.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment