Monday, March 22, 2010

Paddington Gorgeous

Nestled in Paddington, Sydney is this amazing terrace. From the exterior colour, to the gorgeous studio in the attic, this place is pure bliss. I love the way the house and furniture all have the same tones - greys, creams, whites and warm woods - and same tonal colours are used in accessories and artwork throughout the house - chairs, throws and sculptures in yellows, magentas, lilacs and vermillion.


Up for Auction with a median sale price of $AU900,000 in the area, it's a little rich for my blood, but beautiful none the less.






Office swivel chairs as dining chairs - genius!


Look at that amazing Panton-esque yellow chair! I want it! I must have it! I have nowhere to put it!



I adore the pop of the purple throw accross the bed in this photo, and the way it plays with the same shades in the chairs, painting and marble surround of the fireplace.

All images via RealEstate.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment