Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Emmersonmade

Design*Sponge wasn't originally one of my favourite blogs, but it's swiftly moving up the ranks.
They recently featured this amazing house from Ryan and Emerson, of Emersonmade. Now, those that know me know I'm terribly OCD about straight lines, and this place speaks to me, in little straight whispers.
Now Shh and enjoy.


Part of the Library - look at those Terrariums!


Sitting Area


More of the library - again, those that know me know how eccstatic this makes me.


Kitchen - I love the custom Butcher Block with integrated vintage sink, isn't it stunning?


The pantry! OMG! Look at the rows, and the neat jars! And the little baskets!


Dining Area - I adore the lights, and the outdoor-feel seating on the long table.


The Laundry Room - I'm a sucker for an old farm-style double sink.


All images via Design*Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment